We all know that Facebook is the most useable social networking site. People mostly spend our free time on social sites such as Facebook, Whatsapp etc. Usually, people share a post or send the messages to others on Facebook. People most prefer Facebook to communicate with others because it makes easily connectivity. At other times, some messages are special to us. Which is deleted by mistake? You do not worry about it. Facebook also provides the Facebook customer service. Here we discuss how to recover your deleted Facebook messages.
Steps to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
1. Understand the difference between messages and conversation:
Messages are specific lines or text within the conversation between you and another person, whereas the conversation is a complete record of the messages between you and your recipient.If you think that you have deleted specific messages from the conversation, finding them can be time-consuming. In search of conversations that you feel you have removed, it is very easy.
2. Open Facebook messenger:
- Go to www.facebook.com in your computer’s web browser. After that logged In your Facebook account.
- Enter your username and password in given boxes.
3. Make sure you actually deleted the conversation:
Before starting a mission to find your lost messages, scroll through your Facebook Messenger Inbox and watch the conversation you thought. There is always a chance that your conversation has been immersed under many new people.
4. Ask message recipients for a copy of the messages:
- If you have removed your side of the conversation, you can always ask the person on the other side of the message for a screenshot or conversation copies. Unless they delete messages, you should be able to get it.
- You can download a copy of the messages and send the file to your message recipient.
5. Check your archived messages:
There is always a chance that instead of being removed from the conversation you are looking for, you are storing it. To check stored conversations, following steps.
- Click the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the Messenger.
- Click the Archived Threads in the drop-down
- Review any archived conversation.
- You cannot archive personal messages.
6. Determine whether your conversation was sent to your email:
If all email notifications are entitled to your account, you should receive copies of the messages in your inbox. You can see it by doing the following.
- Click the Menu of the Facebook page.
- Click settings in the drop-down menu
- Click on the notification tab
- Click Email to expand it
- To see whether the “Skip all notifications” box is checked in the “Information you receive” box or not. suppose it is not, your messages were not backed up to your email address.
7. Check your email’s ‘Trash’ folder:
Supposing your conversation was backed up to your email address but you are not able to find them, clicking on the Trash folder and browsing for them.
- Most email providers delete emails after a certain time like 30 days, so your messages may still end.
Recover Facebook deleted messages from Android:
First of all, you should install the ES file explorer in your android phone. After that open the ES file explorer. Go to storage/SD card >Android>data.
Scroll down the page and find the folder ‘com.facebook.orca’. After that in the next page click on the ‘cache’ folder>’fb_temp’. Your all Facebook Messenger backups stored in this folder. You can recover your Facebook messages from here.