The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) will conduct the DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 on the basis of rank obtained in relevant entrance exams. This Institution offers admission for various B.Tech courses. The Admission in this Institution is conducted in two levels, those are, All India Level and Gujarat State Level. The rank obtained in JEE Main 2019 is accepted for the All India Level. Those belonging to the Gujarat State Level are supposed to participate in the engineering exam called ACPC. Those who are willing to take the Admission under this Institution need to register by the 3rd week of April 2019. After the registration of all the candidates is completed, the Institution will prepare a merit list on the basis of the information mentioned in the Application Form. The students shortlisted for the admission process are then supposed to visit the Institution with all the necessary documents to complete the other proceedings. The classes will begin by the 4th week of July 2019. Read the article to know more on this topic.
Important Dates and Events
Follow the tentative dates before the exact dates are announced by the Institution.
S.No. Important Events Important Dates
- Registration Begins on the 3rd week of April 2019
- Registration Ends on the 1st week of July 2019
- Merit List Publishes on the 1st week of July 2019
- Payment of the Fee Ends on 2nd week of July 2019
- Documentation within the Institution 4th week of July 2019
- Orientation is on the 4th week of July 2019
- Classes will Begin by the 4th week of July 2019
- You can apply for the Admission only if you are eligible for this process. Check the Eligibility Criteria before you apply for the Admission.
1. Candidates with 25 years or below 25 years of age are only eligible for the admission.
2. Candidates must have a 10+2 certificate from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks.
- The Application Form would be available to you by the 3rd week of April 2019. You will receive the Form online on the official website.
- Enter all the details carefully because the Admission is on the basis of whatever you enter in the Form apart from the merit list.
- You have to pay the Application Fee using the online mode only. The Application Fee is Rs. 1200 for all the categories.
- The last date to submit the Application Form is the 1st week of July 2019. No Forms are going to be accepted after the last date is over.
DAIICT B.Tech Merit List 2019
- The Merit List will release by the 1st week of July 2019. The Merit List will be published online on the official website.
- The Merit List is going to be prepared by the Institution on the basis of the Rank and Result obtained by the candidate in JEE Main 2019.
- The candidates shortlisted under the Merit List are required to participate in the Counselling Process.
- The document verification is going to be done in this session. Also, the students are going to be allotted in their desired courses which comes under the Institution.
1. B.Tech (ICT)
2. B.Tech (Honors in ICT)
- The selected candidates are required to pay the Admission Fee by the 2nd week of July 2019.
- After the payment of the Admission Fee, the students are required to visit the Institution for document verification.
- The orientation program is going to be conducted by the 4th week of July 2019. The new classes will begin immediately after the orientation.
If you have any queries regarding this topic you can ask us in the comment box given below.