If you want to download aadhar, then you are at the right place. I will tell you today that how can you download aadhar card by name and date of birth and using your other personal informations.
There are many methods are available to download e aadhar card. I have listed some methods here, by which you can download aadhar card online
You can download e aadhar by mainly 3 methods.
- by using aadhar number.
- with enrolment ID(EID)
- through the virtual ID(VID)
Don’t worry! If you don’t have this information. You can still download your aadhar by methods listed below.
In this case, you have to retrieve your aadhar number or enrolment number.
How to download aadhar by Name and Date of Birth?
To download aadhar card by name you have to first retrieve your enrolment ID or aadhar id by name.
After that, you can easily download your aadhar card and check pan card status by name and date of birth.
To retrieve your enrolment ID and aadhar ID:
- visit UIDAI official portal and click on retrieve lost or forgotten EID/UID.
- Fill your Full name, Email, Mobile and other details correctly.
- Fill the right captcha and click on send OTP and Verify the OTP.
- You will get your aadhar card number or enrolment number via message and on screen.
Through This aadhar number or enrolment number, you can easily download your aadhar card on your mobile or pc.
How to download aadhar by EID or VID?
Want to download aadhar card by aadhar number or enrolment number?
If yes. You can also do it by following these steps:
- First, visit UIDAI official site and hit to the download aadhar link, which is present in the first “get aadhar” section.
- After then, Enter your 12 digits aadhar number or 14 digits enrolment number(EID) or 16 digits virtual ID(VID).
- Fill the captcha and click on send OTP. You will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and verify it. The pdf will be download to your mobile or desktop.
By using these methods you can easily download your electronic aadhar card(e aadhar card) online.
Remember, This e aadhar is also valid as your physical copy of aadhar card as per UIDAI official guidelines.
But, the government is very careful about your aadhar details because Nowadays, aadhar card details can be steal by hackers easily.
So, downloaded pdf need a password to open. You have to enter the password to open aadhar card pdf.
Do you know the pdf password?
Don’t worry!, I will tell you the password of the pdf.
What is the password of the pdf?
The password of the pdf is…First 4 capital letters of the name + year of birth
example:- If my name is Rabindra and my date of birth is 20/08/1998, then the password of the aadhar pdf will “RABI1998”
Hope you understand.
By this method, you can check aadhar card status by name and date of birth and can download it very easily.
Hope you like this. If you like please share it with your friends and family.